Response to COVID-19
Updated Worship Guidelines May 15, 2021
Regathering Policy (March 2021)
Congregation Update March 24, 2021
COVID-19 Update November 18, 2020
Updated Regathering Policy (October 2020)
Outdoor Holy Communion Services Policy
Pastoral Letter from Pastor Christina July 16, 2020
Regathering Policy for In Person Worship
Pastoral Message from Pastor Christina June 4, 2020
COVID-19 Update May 28, 2020
Pastoral Message from Pastor Christina May 6, 2020
Pastoral Message from Pastor Christina March 22, 2020
Coronavirus Response March 13, 2020
Worship Well - Health Precautions and Resources March 4, 2020
Worship Guidelines Effective Sunday, May 23, 2021:
Worship will continue with one service at 10:30 on Sundays in the sanctuary and online on Facebook and Zoom.
1. Capacity and seating are no longer limited. Signing up in advance is not required, but worshippers will be required to sign-in at the beginning of services so we can continue to have a record of participants for communion records and contact tracing, if it becomes necessary.
2. Following public health guidance, fully vaccinated people are not required to wear a mask, but you are free to continue wearing one if you want to. Those who are unvaccinated are asked to continue wearing a mask. However, we will not monitor proof of vaccination. Please respect each other's choices and remember that everyone is not vaccinated. The small chapel downstairs, which has the closed-circuit video feed, is reserved for anyone who wants additional distance.
3. There are no changes regarding congregation singing.
4. There are no changes regarding worship assistants or tabulators.
5. The passing of the peace, offering collection and communion will continue to be observed in the same manner.
6. Water fountains and the kitchen remain closed, and gatherings will not include food or drink.
7. If you have a fever or any symptoms of illness, please stay at home and worship online.